We are a community of diverse people, culturally, politically, economically who are united by our love for and faith in Jesus Christ. We are an imperfect group of people supporting and encouraging one another to get up when we fall; to continue onward when we feel like going backwards; and celebrating each other’s successes. We are driven to make the most of this life by developing deep bonds relationally, spiritually and through serving others. We have found that through faith in Jesus Christ our sins are forgiven, our past erased, and our future re-written. If you have ever wondered if there is more to this life and are looking for purpose and developing meaningful relationships, Calvary Assembly is for you!
Everyone is invited and welcome to attend our services.
The Assemblies of God is committed to fulfilling a four-fold mission. Its primary reason for being is:
- Evangelize the lost.
- Worship God.
- Disciple believers.
- Demonstrate God’s love through Compassion.
Calvary Assembly is a multi-cultural, multi-generational community of people who have experienced the life changing message of Jesus Christ and are committed to honoring God, loving people, and serving others.
Assemblies of God core values
We are committed to the following core values:
- Passionately proclaim, at home and abroad, by word and deed Jesus as Savior, Baptizer in the Holy Spirit, Healer, and Soon Coming King.
- Strategically invest in the next generation
- Vigorously plant new churches
- Skillfully resource our Fellowship
- Fervently pray for God’s favor and help as we serve Him with pure hearts and noble purpose